Saturday, January 19, 2008

Chicken & Noodles

One of my favorite memories from my childhood is my mom's Chicken & Noodles. I remember it taking her most of the day to prepare the meal, but it was always WORTH the wait. And though, I haven't lived at home for years, she still makes this dish a few times a year and invites us over for dinner. Well, now it is my turn to make Chicken & Noodles for my family and invite her over for dinner. Dinner is almost ready and I can't wait to enjoy a big bowl....YUMMY! I'm so glad that I actually feel like eating today. I didn't feel like eating most nights this week. I'd start out feeling good at the start of each day, but come late afternoon it was a different story. I wanted nothing to do with food.

All and all, it has been a relaxing day. Besides make a nice dinner, I'm also working on cleaning and laundry. My goal is to be able to rest most of the day tomorrow and not have to do anything around the house. Hunter has been in a great mood today and have played nicely with mommy and daddy.

I have some new pictures of Hunter to share. I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend! Enjoy :)







1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can't believe how big Hunter is getting! And, how STRAIGHT her hair is...she must have gotten that from Jayson. Hope you enjoyed your dinner....I'm at work! :(