Friday, June 12, 2009

Calm - Spring Flowers after a spring shower

Things have calmed down a little bit from the busy and emotional week I had last week. My first quarter at CSCC just wrapped up. I really enjoyed my classes last quarter and am equally excited for summer quarter, though I will enjoy my short break. I'm looking forward to a fun photo session I have scheduled tomorrow morning. I will wait to reveal more about it until I have pictures to share...be on the look out over at the business blog.

Both of the girls are doing well. Aubrey is now saying ma-ma and is pulling herself into a standing position and Hunter loves to play pretend...I love her imagination. She had Jayson and I playing in a music band with her the other night...we couldn't stop laughing. Though, in case you are wondering - no, we didn't make any recordings nor do I plan on doing that anytime soon...LOL!

I took these last night after a spring rain storm, these are flowers in our front flower bed. I have more pictures to come from Hunter and Jayson playing/walking in the rain. It's was so cute to watch her playing and jumping around in the puddles.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: