Monday, January 14, 2008

Cranky little girl tonight

Wow, little Miss Hunter was having a bad night tonight. I have a feeling we are just getting to that age, you know the "terrible two's" - OH NO!!! She was cranky, grumpy and just overall not a happy camper tonight. I do my best to ignore her tantrums, but tonight was just one long tantrum. Miss Kim didn't say Hunter had a bad day, so she must have been saving it all for mommy.

She did manage to play nicely for a few minutes before going down to bed. And of course, if you notice the time of this post - it's 6:19pm as I'm typing this. She went to bed a little earlier than normal. We had a late night last night, so I'm hoping her crankiness was due to being a little sleepy. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can keep the terrible two's at bay for a little while longer...hehe!

I have a ladies night coming up. I'm looking forward to heading over to Lori's on Friday night for some good conversation, good friends and a little peace and quiet. Lori is having some ladies over to hang out, watch movies, play cards and/or scrapbook. My goal is to be able to get a little scrapbooking done. I just hope this week goes by fast, I'm ready for Friday.

No comments: